Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Husband, My Hero - A New Master Closet

As many of you know, Charlie really loves to draw out plans for things. He gets grand ideas in his head and starts putting pencil to paper and draws out elaborate blue plans. They are actually quite impressive plans, and many are too complicated to implement, but he had a good one recently.

The story is familiar to most couples. We have a fairly large master closet but somehow we were always battling for more space for our clothes. Imaginary lines would be drawn on where Charlie's clothes would end and mine would start, but that line would often get moved. So Charlie started making plans for a closet organization system. He picked a Saturday and asked a friend for help (Thanks James!!) and the two of them knocked the whole thing out in an afternoon. We now have double rods in many places and more shelves. After everything was installed I found a few places were we can add more shelves, but it's already a vast improvement!

I have included a few pictures below. It may be hard to see, but I had to brag on my wonderful husband.

No comments: