Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Our Little Pumpkin.



Our little man rolled over on November 1st! Of course, he only did it for mama and hasn't done it since. :)

I am thrilled to report that Leo has a new pediatrician, Dr. LaCour, and Leo is finally getting some relief. Over the last couple of weeks Leo's eczema continued to get worse and worse. Our first pediatrician was very nice, but he was not aggressive enough and Leo was suffering because of it. Dr. LaCour prescribed a steroid lotion that has done wonders for Leo's rashes and also ordered blood work. The blood work is testing for sensitivities to environmental allergens (pets, dust, tress, etc..) and milk. We should receive the results at the end of this week. He also gave us a stronger acid reflux medication and we are starting to see some improvement in Leo's feedings. Lesson learned? LISTEN TO YOUR INSTINCTS!!! I had been thinking of getting a second opinion for weeks. I am glad I finally did and wish I would have done it sooner.

I'll post more pictures soon!

No comments: