Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2/10 - 14 Weeks Pregnant


Well, here I am at 14 weeks. I am officially in the second trimester and I am definitely feeling that "second trimester bliss". And I am definitley SHOWING!! (pics below are at 14 weeks 4 days) My nausea is gone, I don't have to fight to stay awake at my desk (well, most days) and my mood swings are down to a minimum. It's so so so nice!!

A few people have asked about cravings. So far there hasn't been any crazy combinations but some things sound better to me than they ever have. Pancakes make me hum with excitement, that first bite of syrup is like pure heaven. For about a month I ate Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches almost daily. I think I am over the PB&J thing, but we will see. (Charlie isn't convinced). I also have a inclination towards sweets that I don't usually have, particularly cookies. YUM YUM cookies! I have baked a lot in the last 3 months. Other than that there have been a few isolated incidents of Taco Bell Bean Burritos, Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches and STBX Caramel Fraps (decaf of course) but only a few....

So far, pregnancy has been pretty good to me. I was a bit uncomfortable in the first few months, but it wasn't so bad. Hopefully the next 6 months will be awesome!




2 comments:

The DougFish said...

You look great in that dress! It's TOO CUTE that you refer to him/her as cookie. (I almost called your baby a 'he' already). I heard ours referred to as Peanut this weekend. We'll see if it sticks.

CnD Haines said...

You look great lil mommy!!!