Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Names

Here are the names we have chosen:

For a boy - Charles Leo (the 5th) He will go by Leo

For a girl - Lily Christine (The middle name is still up for debate, but this is what we like best)

Choosing the boy name was easy since Charlie is the 4th Charles Leo. Naturally our little boy would be the 5th. All the other Charles Leos have gone by various versions of Charles (Charlie, Chuck, Chaz). Leo will be the first to go by the middle name.

Lily is actually my mom's maiden name (moms was spelled a bit differently, but I figured the common spelling would make Lily's life a little easier). The middle name has no origin, it just came up in a brainstorming session with Laura. So far it's the prettiest combination I have found, but I am always open for suggestions.

3 comments:

CnD Haines said...

Little Cookie, huh? That's totally cute! Like your names... but I have to say... I LOVE Lily. Can't wait to see preggo pics!

Melissa said...

You know we love the names and cannot wait for you to find out what it is!!! Start taking pics of your belly now!!! love you!

The DougFish said...

You guys are on the ball! Keep it up :o)