Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby Leo Has Arrived!!

Today, August 11th, 2009 at 10:42am, a beautiful, blonde, bouncing baby boy entered this great big world! Baby Leo weighed in at a healthy 8 lbs, 14oz and measured 21 inches long. The delivery went smoothly and our new mommy and daddy are completely thrilled with their little bundle of joy!

Take a look at this face- Cyn and Charlie did a nice job with this little guy!

Those are definitely cheeks that need to be pinched, don't ya think?

Hope you all enjoyed these pics as much as I did! There will definitely be more pics and details to come from Mommy!!

With Love (on behalf of Mommy Cynthia, Daddy Charlie & Baby Leo),
YAuntie LauraY

6 comments:

Liz Love said...

He is absolutely beautiful guys! Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely precious! Congratulations!!
Nicole

Jeahlo said...

Sweet baby Leo! It was great seeing the new family in person. I can't wait to hold Leo some more. Congratulations!!

Felicia said...

He is HUGE!! And oh so handsome. Great job Cynthia & Charlie. :)

Melissa said...

He is so precious!!! I am so glad that we got some serious Leo Love last night. I still cannot get over the lips and the hair. I have been bragging all day today about my sweet new nephew! KISS him all day for me!!! Cannot wait to see him again.

The DougFish said...

Ha! I just noticed the Astros gear in the background. I'm not surprised... ;)