Monday, May 4, 2009

26 Weeks Pregnant

I am 2 weeks shy of my third trimester, which is completley mind boggling! I am definitly getting bigger, and I am seeing more and more restrictions in what I can do day to day. On the up side, Leo is getting much bigger and I can feel him moving all the time. He is kicking so hard at times that it startles me! Charlie finally got to fell him kick which was really special.

My next appointment is at 28 weeks. I'll have a glucose test and an ultrasound at that appointment so it should be an interesting one. They give you a bottle of red juice type stuff to drink before your glucose test. It's in the fridge now and Charlie keeps eyeing it, he thinks it looks yummy :) Thank goodness I remembered to tell him what it was before I put it in there! Can you imagine that phone call "ummm....my husband drank the stuff you gave me for the gestational diabetes test, can I have another one?"

I also wanted to mention a few babies that entered the world in the last few months. Our dear friends, Melissa and Sean, welcomed twins in March. Brynlee and Chance are two sweet little babies, and they are too cute!
From Babies

From Babies

Also, Doug & Felicia had baby Asher last week, who is also so adorbale!
From Babies

2 comments:

Melissa said...

you need some updated photos of my sweet babies. They are already 8 weeks old!! You look great sister!

Laura said...

What up, red head?? :) I've never known you not blonde -you are SOOO RED!! Love it. You look awesome. XOXO