Monday, May 4, 2009

Leo's Nursery

So, in the midst of my kidney stone fiasco, we did actually choose a beautiful crib set at Baby's 1st Furniture. It's solid wood, and so pretty!

The crib is convertible to a toddler bed and then a full size sleigh bed. We also purchased the nightstand, hutch and 5 drawer dresser (not pictured). The edges are actually a bit distressed giving them a nice red hue, but the picture doesn't show that very well. We will be able to use the hutch, minus the book shelf, as a changing table. A big thank you to Charlie's Mom & Mike for their help with the purchase.

The bedding is just adorable (if I do say so). It's a train theme, which wasn't what I went out looking for, but Charlie and I both just feel in love with this set.




We have decided to paint the walls green with a blue railroad track going through the middle of the room. Charlie is anxious to start painting, so we should have pictures of the progress soon.

1 comment:

The DougFish said...

I LOVED that furniture set! I know exactly which one it is. We purchased from the Richmond location, but I saw that one at their 45-N store. It is beautiful. Doug and I went with Munire Urban. :o) You've made an excellent choice for little Leo.