Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Cynthia! (4/7)

I turned 28 this year and it was a very nice birthday. Charlie and I visited Scott at Trulucks for my birthday dinner. As always, the food was AMAZING! . Charlie had a boil with every type of shell fish imaginable and I had a lobster tail with stone crab. YUMMMMM!!! I was a VERY happy pregnant girl!
From Cynthia B-day 2009 (#28)

From Cynthia B-day 2009 (#28)


And here are pictures of Charlie and I all cleaned up for our night out.
From Cynthia B-day 2009 (#28)

From Cynthia B-day 2009 (#28)

The highlight of the evening was Charlie's gift for me. I was so surprised! If Leo is born when he is supposed to be, he should be an August baby and his birthstone will be a Peridot. Charlie got me the prettiest Peridot ring!
From Cynthia B-day 2009 (#28)

On Monday, as we do every year, Charlie and I went to the Astros opening game with Blake & Veronica. Unfortunately, the Astros lost, but we still had a great time. Before the game Charlie and I visited the IMAX to see Sharks:3D (pretty cool) and the Houston Zoo. I was happy to see that the Zoo looks better than it has in year's passed. If you haven't been in a while, it's worth visiting again.
From Cynthia B-day 2009 (#28)

From Cynthia B-day 2009 (#28)

From Cynthia B-day 2009 (#28)

From Cynthia B-day 2009 (#28)

1 comment:

The DougFish said...

I love the shirt you wore at the Astros game. We can definitely tell you're stil super active. I've never heard of that restaurant you went to for your birthday. The food looks delish!