Sunday, July 12, 2009

Diaper Party - May 2009

From Diaper Party



My wonderful girlfriends, Niki, Pat, Chandra & Shannon threw Charlie and I a diaper party at the end of May. It was so much fun! They had cake with raspberry filing from my favorite cake lady in Spring (Lindy's Country Cupboard) a taco bar and ice cold margarita's and pina colada's (virgins of course for me and my other pregnant girlfriends). We ended the party in the pool which was perfect. All in all, it was a great way to spend an afternoon with some of our favorite people. Here are some pictures of the festivities. Thanks again to Niki, Chandra & Shannon for throwing us a party in the middle of their own pregnancies. And a big thanks to Pat & Eric for having the party at their house!

Here are some pictures! I was around 29 weeks in these pictures.

From Diaper Party

Charlie figuring out where Leo is!!

From Diaper Party
Mommy & Daddy!

From Diaper Party

Me and my lovely hosts: Shannon, Pat, Chandra & Niki.

From Diaper Party

Ridiculous!!!

No comments: