Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Nursery is Complete!!

FINALLY the nursery is done! I was able to finish sewing the curtains last weekend and put the ribbon on the quilt so we could hang it (Thanks for the tip Lauren!)

We went with a train theme which proved to be harder to find things for than we ever would have imagined. I am really pleased with the end result though. I had wanted a lot of bright primary colors and that's exactly what I got. The rocking chair in the corner (by the window) is quite special; it's the same rocking chair that Charlie's mother rocked him in as a child.

Here are some pics. Our camera is acting funny, and didn't really pick up the color of the walls very well. They are a lovely minty green; it's really soothing.


1 comment:

Felicia said...

Wow, wow, wow is all I can say. I really like Charlie's old rocking chair in there too. And the little details like Leo's name amongst every corner of his room practically are absolutely adorable. I cannot wait to see it in person. EXCELLENT job you two! (Beautiful curtains Cynthia. I wish I was that inclined :P)